This is the perfect lunchtime alternative to a sandwich or snack to have before hitting the gym.
Recipe by James Wythe
- 1kg butternut squash, sliced into cubes
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 1 large red onion, sliced into quarters
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp oregano
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Nairn’s Original Gluten Free Flatbreads
- Pre-heat your oven to 200CPrepare the butternut squash by slicing into cubes, I keep the skin on but you can peel if you wish.Add the squash, chopped carrots, red onion, garlic, oregano into a large baking tray and drizzle over olive oil along with a large pinch of salt and pepper.Place in the oven for 35-40 minutes at 200C until it’s browning off
Simply add all the ingredients to a blender and pulse until desired consistency.
- Top your Nairn’s flatbreadsand enjoy!
- Tip:Top with fresh parsley for additional flavour.
- Tip:This spread will last in the fridge for 2 days.
Find the recipe here: